• Chronicles of simpLe-idi0cy •
F • A • T • E

 FARAWAY0NTHE0THERSIDE


theGIRL

• KIM-
• almost 17`
• ngee ann polytechnic
• NP BB primer <3
• lucky-13 piercings
• muscle defect (dimple)


theWHATEVER

• feels the atmospheric pressure
• is traumatised by the world
• is unsure of what things are gonna become
• needs to get a job soon


theJEWELS

• baobei (LAOGONG!)
• BNSS 4E '06 (YAY!)
• jiemeis (wansui!)
• colour of blue
• very deary Nike Bball
• wonderful HTML

 

SIMPLICITY x COMPLICATI0NS
Sunday, August 27, 2006

Woah. Had been busy this weekend.

Promoted to CPL ytday. Corporal woots! Quite surprisingly eh. The 'complaints' and retirement still made it. -_-o"? At least I'm not graduating as LCP. Yay!

And also on the same day of twenty-six, August of two-oh-oh-six. HAPPY 10 YRS OLD TO 72ND BB! Congrats to all who got promoted. Really happy for u guys sia. This anniversary was a wonderful night yeah. Synchronised drill didn't turn up to be as funny as I had visualised. Nevertheless, it was great. *claps and cheers loudly* WOOTS! 72nd BB rocks lots lots. :) It was fun. Yeah. Got nice BB keychain and mag for souvenirs. Had a nice chat with Joshua. Begged for coins to get drinks from the vending machine. Received peppermint chewing gum from Best-Recruit Jaren. Chatted with Eddie and his Cambodia cousin (that little boyboy is so cute). Got 'scolded' by Yam Jim, cus we didn't say byebye to him (it was too dark so we didn't know he was waving to us). Escorted by helpful Lewis as there were many Bangladesh loitering outside the school. So much more. Hahs. Still gonna repeat this. 72nd BB rocks. Jiayou man.

Tml's prelims already. EL papers and Bio paper 1. Ah. Haven't check the formats yet. (Oh ya. BB thrashed the school hall for the prelims. LOLS.) All the best for all. :)

[[*You don't know; I don't know. Both might never know.*]]

10:46 pm
The escapist ran away.
Oh well.
Forgive her yeah?

|there's|just|too|much|that|time|cannot|erase|

 


Nickelback - Far Away

This time this place
Misused mistakes
Too long too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know
You know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know
You know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

So far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving
Hold on to me and never let me go

 


x`simpLe-idi0cy._
*LI&KIM-

theCROSSROADS

By SIMPLE-IDIOCY ¬
• Simple-idiocY Webbie [JUkE.bOX]
• 4E '06 22/10/06 Party Pics
• GB 73rd Coy Webbie

• adRIAN
• anDREW
• aXEL
• chenYUAN
• darRYL
• daVID
• davidPHOTOS
• diLYS
• dyLAN
• fadZILLAH
• feLICIA
• fioNA
• gb73RDcoyBLOG
• guiQUAN
• huiYI
• huiYU
• jarROLD
• jerVIC
• layHAN
• maRION
• meiJUN
• michELLE
• mingLI
• npBBPRIMERS
• pameLA
• peiTING
• ruiYU
• sengCHIN
• wessLEE
• xianBI
• xiangXIANG
• yiCHUN

• bnSS
• power98FM
• yongLIANG3e'05 :)
• myFRIENDSTERbio
• myJOHARIwindow

All links open in a new window.

-purple, but looks brown here-
FOUR-E 2006 :)
-fourEXCELLENCE*

silverbluez
@
hotmail.com

*simple-IDIOCY_

Layout by SIMPLE-IDIOCY. Copyright © 2006-2007. All rights reserved. Best viewed with Internet Explorer 5 or above and screen resolution of 800 by 600.