• Chronicles of simpLe-idi0cy •
F • A • T • E

 FARAWAY0NTHE0THERSIDE


theGIRL

• KIM-
• almost 17`
• ngee ann polytechnic
• NP BB primer <3
• lucky-13 piercings
• muscle defect (dimple)


theWHATEVER

• feels the atmospheric pressure
• is traumatised by the world
• is unsure of what things are gonna become
• needs to get a job soon


theJEWELS

• baobei (LAOGONG!)
• BNSS 4E '06 (YAY!)
• jiemeis (wansui!)
• colour of blue
• very deary Nike Bball
• wonderful HTML

 

SIMPLICITY x COMPLICATI0NS
Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yay. Had fun today. It's also the first time the i-pple hang out together. Let's hope this will not be our last time.

Nevermind if the task is undone. What to do. Hais. There's always be another chance. (Lols. Won't know is it too late by then.)

Lols. Xin Hui, Hui Yi, Pei Ting, Hui Ying. We so long never go parade le. (Gosh. We're on June issue's GB-GO. -_- Stupid face of mine.) It's nice seeing them. Conincidence we all going to Bugis as well. Hahs. Then it was quite funny. The six of us tried to flag taxis, cus Hui Yi was in a rush for time. Begged and used puppy eyes. Lols. Still no taxi uncles agreed to take all six in. >.< No choice but to take bus and MRT.

Lols. Then there were two seats. Me n Li took the seats due to them saying, "Let the old pple sit down!" -_- Are we that old? Hahs. Then we two used the seats to help them lessen their packs of burdens. On the MRT, we saw EXPO halls from the window planes. It was like OMG. Panicked. We took the wrong train! Gracious goodness. Then immediately me n Li sprang up from our seats. "~Ding dong - Tanah Merah Interchange~" Then afterthat it was realised that actually we took the correct train. Thank goodness we all didn't switch trains. It was just that all of us were so used to take MRT from Bedok instead of Tampines. Hahs. What a big joke. And both of us lost our seats to two real elderlies bcus of that. Hahs. Not a bad thing right. At least they need the seats more than we do.

We decided to eat at Mac. Then we all didn't know where is Mac in Bugis Village, thus we went to Long John's. LOLS. What happened next was really really a unforgetable experience. HAHAHAAHHAHAHS. Then we just walked into LJS. While walking, then we asked each other, "Isn't there a weird smell?" Very unbearable indeed. Thinking that we can get fresh air at the inner seats, we entered further. The damned smell (we agreed it was kinda like ULTRA-STRONG PUNGENT puke + faeces smell) got worse. Then we all just ran out of LJS. LOLS! So funny lor. The prob is that we realised, how come those pple in LJS can tolerate that smell and still sit there and eat happily. My body made that almost-vomit-feeling twice in the process of getting in and out of LJS. But luckily I didn't have a full breakfast, or else I'd have really vomited food stuffs out. Then we went KFC. After that, when we walked pass LJS again, it still smelt of vomit+faeces outside. Then Hui Yi opened the glass door slightly and smelt the inside. She told us it had a nice smell. We thought she was just trying to be funny. But then when we opened a little of the glass door, we stuck our noses inside to smell. Eh. It was now so much better. Filled with detergent and disinfectant smell. Hahs. Pple were looking weirdly at us, wondering why a grp of girls opened the door and put their noses in. -_- Lols. This was hilarious. Giggled like hell.

Then we helped Hui Yi to get her clothes at Bugis Village for her formal wear to CHC. Lols. Walked here and there. Not a very easy task. Hahs. Finally got a nice black blouse. Really looked nice on her.

Then Hui Yi and Xin Hui left. Now we're gonna help Pei Ting find the shop with that mickey bag she saw just now. Went many circles round and round. Ya lar. It was really quite confusing in Bugis Village. Lols. Then finally found the shop. But suay suay the shop keeper wasn't around. Had to wait.


Hahs. Then The four of us went to take neoprints. It's in fact the first time we four took neoprints together man. Hahs. Really love the prints so much leh. Though I didn't liked my face lar, I looked kinda retarded. Hahs. Woah. So happy sia.

Then me and Li need to find presents for Miss Ho and J-Chu for 8 Aug. Lols. Spent a long time to get the stuffs done. As we know we really need quite a lot more time, we told Pei Ting and Hui Ying to go back home first as Pei Ting need to go home already. Really sry to pangseh u two arh. >.<

Got a big box plus a big cuddley cute pillow and some other stuffs. Lols. We were walking around, looking like some weird freaks. Me holding a plastic bag of Piglet pillow (the plastic bag was translucent!) while Li holding a big flattened red box with pics of cows (on the cover, there's "cow papa", "cow mama", "cow bebe". We all agreed that it's like "kaopei, kaobu, kao BB". Lols. No offence. XP) walking. Pple were staring at us. Goodness. So paiseh.

Yay. Then Li bought for me the purple hat for belated bday present. Yay, loved it so much. So nice. Purple leather with badges and a nice chain. I haven't worn hats since the day my favourite navyblue-white Von-Dutch hat kenna... ... ...okie, just some unfortunate incident alright. Lols. Yay, finally I get to wear hat again! WOOHOO! Yay, love it so much. :)

In anyway, it has been a great day. Quite scary. Don't know if this will be the last time or not. Come to think about it, it's kinda sad. Anyway, just wanna say that u guys are just great! No matter what happens, or whatever decisions u guys make, me and Li will support u!

JIEMEIS, WANSUI!

THREE CHEERS AND
THREE CHEERS AND
THREE CHEERS TO
MY HAO JIEMEIS.
HIP HIP HURRAY,
HIP HIP HURRAY,
HIP HIP HURRAY!

11:06 pm
The escapist ran away.
Oh well.
Forgive her yeah?

|there's|just|too|much|that|time|cannot|erase|

 


Nickelback - Far Away

This time this place
Misused mistakes
Too long too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know
You know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know
You know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

So far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving
Hold on to me and never let me go

 


x`simpLe-idi0cy._
*LI&KIM-

theCROSSROADS

By SIMPLE-IDIOCY ¬
• Simple-idiocY Webbie [JUkE.bOX]
• 4E '06 22/10/06 Party Pics
• GB 73rd Coy Webbie

• adRIAN
• anDREW
• aXEL
• chenYUAN
• darRYL
• daVID
• davidPHOTOS
• diLYS
• dyLAN
• fadZILLAH
• feLICIA
• fioNA
• gb73RDcoyBLOG
• guiQUAN
• huiYI
• huiYU
• jarROLD
• jerVIC
• layHAN
• maRION
• meiJUN
• michELLE
• mingLI
• npBBPRIMERS
• pameLA
• peiTING
• ruiYU
• sengCHIN
• wessLEE
• xianBI
• xiangXIANG
• yiCHUN

• bnSS
• power98FM
• yongLIANG3e'05 :)
• myFRIENDSTERbio
• myJOHARIwindow

All links open in a new window.

-purple, but looks brown here-
FOUR-E 2006 :)
-fourEXCELLENCE*

silverbluez
@
hotmail.com

*simple-IDIOCY_

Layout by SIMPLE-IDIOCY. Copyright © 2006-2007. All rights reserved. Best viewed with Internet Explorer 5 or above and screen resolution of 800 by 600.